Frequently Asked Questions
You've got Questions? We've got answers!
- How do I get started? The first thing you should do is watch our 1 minute video. Then press the "Get Started" button.
- What device should I use to take the picture? You can use any smartphone with a good camera. You can also use a digital camera and upload the file from your computer or phone.
- What happens after I upload my photo? After you upload your photo to our SSL encrypted servers, our team will take of the rest.
- How can I order my pictures? In a few weeks, you will receive an email with a link to order your school portraits.
- What if my school does not publish a yearbook? Not all schools choose to publish a yearbook, but you will still be able to order your school portraits.
- What if my school does not offer class groups? Not all schools choose to do class groups, but you will still be able to order your individual school portraits.
- Will I be in the yearbook? We will share your yearbook image with your school. Please note that your school is solely responsible for all yearbook content and deadlines.
- What if I can’t find my school on the list? There are a few reasons why you may not be able to find your school. For each participating school there is a start date and end date to order, and your school may not be in this window at this time. It is also possible, that your school may not have signed up for this program and it is not available. To get more information, please contact us.
- Have more questions? No problem! Just Contact Us . . .